ESN UTRECHT IS LOOKING FOR THE NEXT TREASURER
Erasmus Student Network is the biggest international student organization in the world, active in 40 countries with over 540 sections. ESN Utrecht is the proud founding section and in the same time one of the biggest sections of the Netherlands with around 1500 members each year. As a full-time board member you’ll develop yourself personally and professionally, gain international experience and you’ll get to run the organization from the top.
The treasurer is responsible for the financial part of the organization. The function can be subdivided in function specific tasks, like taking care of the financial administration and all payments, creating the annual budget and controlling the activities budgets, and general board tasks, like coordinating two committees, attending ceremonies and the weekly board meetings.
Characteristics of a treasurer
· Team player
· Reasonable control of the English language
What will you get in return?
· A close team
· Dynamic environment
· Development of skills in the field of leadership
· A broad international network
· A year full of challenges, amazing activities and trips abroad
· Boost for your CV
· A first step into a successful career
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question! Already want to take a look into what a board year looks like? Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6huTxzphwBA&t=1s
* Application deadline: May 13, 23:59! Send your CV & motivation letter to: email@example.com *